Here's Why Hundreds Of Thousands Of Homeowners Have Put Their Trust In EnerBank.
EnerBank offers you peace of mind. Our loans are available only through authorized contractors who have been approved to offer payment options to their customers. The phone application process is quick and easy with a decision in minutes. Let EnerBank help make your dreams come true.
Put Your Trust In EnerBank
- Totally Unsecured Loans: Your home is not used as collateral, so there is no lien on your property.
- Fixed APRs: Fixed interest rates locked in for the life of your loan.
- Information Protected: Your personal information is given directly to the bank and always secure.
- FDIC-Insured Bank: You deal directly with the bank, not a finance company or loan broker.
Cash May Not Be Your Best Option
Funds to pay for home improvement projects may come from your savings, tax rebates, bonuses, or some other source. But that trend is changing. Savvy homeowners are realizing that unsecured loans (like those from EnerBank) are easier to get, are faster to process, and reduce exposure to financial risk.
- No Waiting - Get the entire project you want completed now the way you want it, instead of waiting to save up the cash.
- Flexibility - Styles, prices, and models change frequently. Avoid product and other changes by completing your entire project now instead of in stages.
- Unbeatable Payment Options - More ways to pay for your home improvement project. Ask your contractor about all your choices.
- Financial Flexibility - If your circumstances change, you may need cash reserves as a back-up plan for life's necessities.
Your Loan Should Work For You, Not Against You
Historically, many homeowners have paid for home improvement projects with cash or home equity lines of credit. A home equity line of credit can be called in, and the maximum loan amount can be reduced at any time. Our loans have many advantages over other funding options, including the following:
- Low, Fixed Interest Rates - These rates are easily available to anyone with good credit.
- Unsecured - You don't have to put up your house as collateral.
- Keeps Your Home Equity Intact - Reducing home equity takes away future options
- No Headaches - After all your hard work and planning, you've earned a quick, hassle-free loan experience, and you get a response within minutes.